A Failure
To be honest, it has been because of a failure. A failure of a dream. A failure of a try, to do something different. A failure of an attempt, to challenge the world. Yet I succeeded.
It all started with a burning desire to do something extra-ordinary, may be driven by the quest of earning money, I summoned all the courage to start a Clothing Merchandising Business, tried hard, really hard with petty resources, helped by few wonderful ladies around me and did decent job, initially. But, decent job definitely not enough and after dozens of week, probably I accepted the hard reality. I accepted the failure.
We must realize in order to succeed, our skills must be aligned to what we desire and what we are going to do. I accepted this with a smile, not sure why that smile, maybe because I no longer fear to start something different or I no longer fear of falling down.
Failure inspired me to try again, something new.
Comments
Post a Comment